Measurement Earth OS (ME-OS) for the Wio-E5 board.
- Supports a varienty of sensors
- Supports LoRaWAN/Helium
- User configurable via linux-like command shell.
- Features stm32-secure-patching-bootloader for firmware updates.
With Trusted Sensor Platform (TSP):
- Pre-burned secure identity (ECDSA private and public key)
- On-board EOSIO blockchain transaction generation and signing.
- Transaction with sensor data can be routed through LoRaWAN/Helium.
- Supports pre-defined ABI conforming to ME-TSP-AIR standard (airv11.meas on Telos blockchain).
Configurable through linux-like console interface via USB/UART.
Runs on low power STM32WLE5 microcontroller and in particular the SeeedStudio Wio-E5 board.
This product is the Wio-E5 board with the ME-OS(-TSP) firmware and secure identity pre-programmed. **The device is secured with RDP Level 2 and may not be reprogrammed with unauthorized firmware.**
Board made in China.
Ships from Canada.